Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Birthday

Well, tomorrow will mark the anniversary of me turning yet another year older.....I'm really not handling being in my 40's very well, even though I've already been here a few years! Heaven knows how I will react to turning the big 50 in 6 years.

I think the age I would like to stay at if such things were possible, would be in my mid to late 20's, but armed with the wisdom that comes with age and experience.
Anyway, my 16 and 17 year old kids are supposed to bake me a cake....will post pictures tomorrow to show you how it turns out!

2 comments:

Marrid66 said...

I understand completely. The 40's were really hard for me but once I hit the 50's it just didn't seem to matter anymore.

Carrie said...

Thanks for that encouragement marrid66, I sure hope it gets better!