Sunday, November 2, 2008

The End of Another Election Year



So here we are.....FINALLY.....at the end of another tortuous election year!




Can you believe it's been 8 years since George W. Bush took office? and 7 years since 911?


Wow, as my blog title states.....Time Keeps on Flying......and boy does it ever.


All I can say is that I am sooooooooo glad that the election is almost here and gone! Of course, whoever gets in definitely has a mess to deal with, but hopefully they won't mess it up too much more before the next election...ha-ha!


Remember....my blog, my opinion....I sure will miss Bush! I know he's not perfect, but I came to really love him after 9-11-01......I consider that my generation's "Big Event" of our lifetime, so far.


Anyway, vote Tuesday for whoever and let's get this mess over with!

2 comments:

Irene said...

I know what you mean. But Tuesday should be an exciting day....what an election!

Marrid66 said...

I totally agree I can't wait for it to be over. what a nightmare!

Karen aka marrid66

Here On Columbia Avenue

4 Cats Make Me Crazy!

Da Boss And Bryguy