Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged!

So, I hang out with a group of bloggers via the internet and we play a game of "virtual" tag and I have been tagged by Mommy Mia's World and Chatty Chica.

I'm supposed to list eight random facts/habits about myself:
1. Diet Coke is my drink of choice.
2. I would love to be able to work at home full-time.
3. I've been on two cruises.
4. I love my in-laws!
5. My favorite breakfast is grits, eggs, toast and bacon.
6. I watch the Food Network all the time.
7. I'm the youngest of 4 children.
8. I am barely a Baby Boomer (I'm right at the cutoff !)

The Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blogpost, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

Here's the eight blogs I am tagging, so check 'em out!:
Baltimore Housewife

Marvelous Medley

Tele Twenties

Angie's Silly Stuff

Thrifty Thoughts

Busy Bee Village

Military Wifes Life

Happy Healthy Families

2 comments:

Christine said...

I absolutely love cruises. I am trying to convince my husband to take us again next summer. The Disney Cruise is our favorite.

Mommy Mia said...

Thanks bunches for the tag!! Have a great day!
Thrifty Thoughts,
Mommy Mia's World,
Mia's Motivation &
Mia's Menu Mania